I've been speaking at Women's Ministry Retreats and Ladies Luncheons, as well as leading Prayer Journaling Workshops since 2005.
But in 2014, I rolled up my sleeves and went back to school so I could teach you how to develop a CONFIDENT faith for life in this CHAOTIC world.
D I D Y O U K N O W T H A T:
* Kids in Generation Z are twice as likely to identify themselves as atheists, compared to people in the adult population?
* The number of adults who used to consider themselves Christians but no longer do, is a reality that is increasing at record rates?
* Biblical Illiteracy is a rising problem even inside the church?
Jesus taught that God's Word was to be our spiritual food and that we are to be sanctified in His Truth. But many believers still struggle to:
* Read and understand the Bible
* Engage in regular prayer
* Develop a robust Biblical worldview
Even fewer believers have the skills to articulate their Christian faith in today's spiritually hostile environment.
The SpoonFed Soul Blog
Helpful blogposts about:
How To Pray * How To Study the Bible * How to Trust God More * Christian Worldvew & Current Events * How To Grow Spiritually
Are you stuck in a rut? Do you have questions you're too shy to ask in church?
Schedule a FREE CONSULTATION today!
Courses You Might Like!
The Coffee Chronicles: Fresh Brewed Faith, Served Up Daily ONLINE COURSE
The Coffee Chronicles is a video-driven online course, which offers a step-by-step guide to crafting a daily time with God. At the completion of the course, you will have a blueprint for spending time with God each day, beginning with praise and thanks, spending time in prayer requests, and ending with Scripture study and memorization.